Our aim is to develop a school ethos that allows every child to be happy and achieve high standards in a positive and supportive environment. We aim to deliver a broad and balanced curriculum where all children have the opportunity to be successful and do their best.
We aim to:
1. Recognise the potential of every child to achieve excellence, positively addressing underachievement
2. Provide access to outstanding teaching, a range of excellent resources and an exciting, broad, balanced, and enriched curriculum
3. Provide a welcoming, calm, happy, purposeful, and nurturing community
4. Promote the values of determination, trust, responsibility , co-operation, respect for self, others, property and the environment.
5. Develop self motivation, independence, positive attitudes and confidence.
6. Provide a learning environment that is safe, attractive, stimulating, informative and instils a sense of pride