The School Travel Plan (STP) is a policy document written by the school in consultation with our pupils, parents, and staff which addresses travel and transport issues in and around the school. The STP looks at how pupils and staff currently travel to school, and what could be done to encourage an increase in sustainable modes of travel, such as walking and cycling.
The travel plan can help to:
- Reduce traffic congestion and pollution in and around the school site.
- Improve personal and road safety skills.
- Improve the health and fitness of pupils and staff.
- Establish safer walking and cycling routes to school.
- Enhance relations with the local community.